9.08.2010

Kim and Kyle - Married!

I met Kyle when I first moved to California six years ago, and I can tell you that he's one of the kindest, most passionate people I know.  When he met Kim several years ago, it was a match made in Heaven, and the two of them make one of the happiest, cutest couples you can imagine!

The wedding was held at McMenamin's Grand Lodge, a quirky converted Masonic orphanage, with vintage charm and painting everywhere (even on the plumbing!).  Kim did a wonderful job designing all of the decorations and accoutrements herself, and I couldn't be more impressed!


The Children's Cottage, where the main events took place, had bookshelves everywhere, and made it easy to find the perfect book for this ring shot.

Kyle and Kim opted to see each other before the ceremony, which I just love because it gives us time to take some relaxed, intimate images.

We took a tour of the grounds of the lodge before the ceremony and found some great photo ops.  I particularly loved this parlor.

Kim and Kyle's bridal party was a very fun-loving bunch, which is how we ended up with this shot.

I absolutely adored the cake-- it's one of my favorites of all time, and I love the scrollwork and names!

Kyle and Kim, I'm truly honored to have been a part of your Big Day, and I know you two will be so happy together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment