6.10.2010

Lori & Mario - Engagement Shoot

They met while working at the Elephant Bar, mostly agree that their first date was at P.F. Changs, and firmly believe that the third time's a charm.  Lori and Mario are one of the most adorable couples I've met yet.  For their engagement session this week, they brought out the big guns.  A full wardrobe, including some fan-tab-u-lous shoes, a gorgeous rose garden, and not one, but four classic cars!  I can't wait to see what their wedding next month will bring, but I'm sure it will be absolutely stunning, and I'm so glad to be a part of it!


Lori, I have just one word for you here:  RAWR.

You are a very lucky man, Mario.

A quick wardrobe change, and on to car number three, the Chevelle!

Channeling the Blues Brothers....

These last two shots make me smile every time.  You know it's true love when even a mock proposal brings this much joy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment